Why?

Because all experiences are valuable.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sinful

ripping pages from a hardback book, he said that is sinful
he couldn't look-just like I couldn't hear any more of her garbage
about her years of struggle and life after life of being murdered
enough is enough, it was a bad book to start with
very few books have I ever abandoned, I can name two
learn to give up faster and get on to what is good
not easier, not more "in the world, in the ego" gibberish like
these bad recipes I will never make, except for two
so I tore them out, ragged from the spine
not a crime because I own it and
I'm not the first, don't you see no one needs a book full
of poor possibilities and worse,
I will make maple walnut fudge and nothing else, the rest of this
worthless tome to the goodwill to the fire to someone
just not me.

1 comment:

  1. Clearly how profanity to one is insanity to another. Save the useful, give away, don't take, ignore, everything else. Be your own pages in your own book. So strong.

    ReplyDelete