Why?

Because all experiences are valuable.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where's Waldo

Remember the old TV show for kids, "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?"

That was a great show. Especially for the geographically challenged American children set. I'm starting to feel like I am living that life. I guess people who travel for work feel like this, though most people I have ever known who traveled extensively for work ended up in places like Iowa, Kansas and Saginaw, MI....not anyplace very thrilling.

Two weeks ago I was in Chicago and Champaign, IL. Last week I was in Orlando, Fl. Today I am flying out for Rogers, AR...next week I will be in Cancun.

It's actually surprising how much studying you can do in an airport or on an airplane. There isn't much else to do...a captive audience...unless watching that airplane safety movie one more time is appealing to you.

So I'm thinking of investing in a red and white striped shirt and a blue knit beanie with a pompom. Makes it easier to keep up with me...

I'm off to Hartsfield airport...and by the way, the nearest exit may be behind you, and your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment