Why?

Because all experiences are valuable.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Everything 7/10/10

I had a lovely blog I was starting. It's title was When Did I Stop Dancing...

I guess now. I can't write it. I can't write anything. I am literally shaking.

Everything

Everything I did was for reasons
you will never never understand.
That was then and my heart was one piece with
my soul
for those moments
when I said yes
as Sylace does.
There is not enough everything left in the galaxy
I spin in...
When I danced a plie meant bended knee
not on my knees, not shaking like this and
my rond de jambe was large and open
it was soft,
I gave it to the audience, but
it was all mine.
I am not Art. I am not a doll, a mannequin, a clay model.
It should have been beautiful, it should have been beautiful,
It. Should. Have. Been.

____________________________

I'm going to bed.
Where I will pray.

1 comment:

  1. All Experience has Purpose, Tara. We come "down" here to Live, and Feel, and Be as humans upon this planet. Without all of the bizarre and "bad" things that have happened to me in my life, I could not Be in this moment, deal with these times. I could not help others that have lived through similar experiences, nor would I change the Past. To change the Past is to change the Present, and not necessarily for the "good".

    I would not be Who I Am now.

    Keep the Faith. Life is ever-changing.

    Non-resistance has a price, I suppose....

    ReplyDelete